- Calms the appearance of distressed skin.
- Non-comedogenic and can even reduce the appearance of papules, blackheads, and lesions, making it a great choice for acne prone skin types.
- Amazing moisturising and nurturing properties and a non-greasy finish.
- Fast-absorbing oil
- Contains Ceramides that holds skin cells together to keep our skin barrier intact and healthy.
- Repairs and nurtures the appearance of environmentally damaged skin.
- Non GMO & gluten free. Certified by Ecocert
- A stable oil protected by naturally occurring powerful antioxidants, including vitamin E, plus anti-inflammatory agents
Oat Oil replenishes the skin’s lipid barrier and restores the hydrolipidic film. . Ceramides, phospholipids and phytosterols, which are known as a key part of the skin cell “cement”, can migrate between cells and help to restore the skin barrier and slows down trans-epidermal water loss, leaving skin soft smooth and hydrated. Oat oil has also been shown to be Non-comedogenic. Studies show: Reduction in Papules at Day 14 and 28 • Reduction in Blackheads at Day 14 and 28 • Reduction in Whiteheads at Day 14 • Reduction in Inflamed Lesions at Day 14 and 28 • Reduction in Non-Inflamed Lesions at Day 14 and 28 • Reduction in Total Lesions at Day 14 and 28