- Helps to re-balance oily/combination and large-pored skin.
- High in Antioxidants, natural Vitamin E.
- Repairs and nurtures the appearance of environmentally damaged skin.
- Tones and tighten skin.
- Softening, moisturising, and regenerating.
- Non greasy feel, fast penetrating.
Hemp seed oil is a dry feeling oil and can be used on oily and large pored skin types. It increases skin elasticity and water retention capacity in the tissues. It contains GLA and has the perfect balance of omega 3 and 6. It contains lots of Vitamin E to soften the skin.
Jojoba oil offers the traits of both an oil and a wax. It has antioxidant properties and contains skin soothing myristic acid. It penetrates the skin easily and closely resembles the skin’s sebum. It also helps to balance the skins natural oils.
Ylang Ylang Essential oil can help balance sebum production and is most helpful to oily skin. It can also fight bacteria. The essential oil has a calming effect on the mind and body.